Kindly note that the ExecuJet and World Airnews Facebook competition has been extended to the end of September. Please note that the competition will now be monthly and not weekly.
WIN an ExecuJet hamper and a Jim Davis book, plus a free year’s digital subscription to World Airnews magazine.
THEME: MY BEST AVIATION MOMENT
How to enter:
- Go and Like the World Airnews Facebook Page
- Email your photo, best depicting the theme to: email@example.com
- A selection of the best photos will be posted on the World Airnews Facebook page.
- Those whose photos are posted must then Like the post and share it to their own Facebook page (making sure their settings are on Public).
- You must then tag three people and tell us why your photo should be selected as the winning one in the comments section.
ExecuJet employees are requested to send in their photos at the beginning of the month and a selection of the best photos will be posted on the 20th each of month, to the World Airnews Facebook page. The winner will be announced on the last Friday of the month.
There will be 2 winners and 2 prizes awarded in total.
- The photos should be not more than 1,200 x 630 pixels or can be submitted as a small-sized jpg file.
- The competition will run until 30 September 2020.
- Please note that you have to be a photographer.
- Kindly ensure that NO aircraft registrations are visible and that NO staff, client, stakeholder or supplier faces are shown in the photographs.
We look forward to your participation in this exciting competition.